Ph.: (+370) 601 04524
Dr. Paulius Astromskis is a solicitor and a partner, specialising in business agreements and corporate law. In his legal practise, Paulius manages to incorporate his legal and business knowledge, thus providing knowledgeable insights into corporate deals, business management and project financing, draws-up contracts and business registration, acquisition and management documentation, provides legal representation during negotiations. Having unique knowledge and insights in the field of consumer credit provides consultations for community financing companies and credit unions.
Paulius is also a long term lecturer at Vytautas Magnus University Law Faculty lecturing mostly in civil law. He also is the author of numerous scientific publications.
Before founding Viliušis and Astromskis law firm practised law at Čerka and Partners, worked as a lawyer’s assistant in Gustaitis, Pesenka, Sirvydis, Vaicekauskas and Partners.
2014 Vytautas Magnus University, Faculty of Economy and Management – a doctorate in the fields of social management;
2005 Vytautas Magnus University, Master of Law degree;
2004 Florida Coastal School of Law, Law studies completed with best academic achievement;
2001 Kaunas University of Technology, Bachelor in Management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business establishment and management
- Corporate mergers and acqusitions
- Business reorganisation, bankruptcy, liquidation
- Business restructuring
- Management of assets and liabilities
- Project financing, crediting and stock management
- Protection of data and intellectual property
- Information technology and communication
- Public procurement
- Real estate investment and management deals